Our consultancy services on EU funds can be structured on three levels:
A first level concerns the orientation with respect to the existing funding opportunities and, if already in place, the feasibility analysis of a project idea. This step allows the identification of the suitable Calls for proposals and the assessment of the conditions to particpate. The customer is then guided to the forecast of the necessary resources and informed with respect to procedures and administrative burdens.
The second level concerns the transition from the idea to the project and concludes with the submission of a proposal. It can imply different services:
- “comprehensive package”: the consultant is responsible for all stages: definition of the activities (in accordance with the customer), proposal and budget drafting, guide to the administrative burdens and paper work. If required, we can also manage relationships with partners, agree on activities and timelines, and guide them in the preparation of documents.
- “evaluation and external support”: the consultant provides support to the design in terms of practical advice, re-reading of the proposal and evaluation according to the award criteria.
- “partner research and networking”: the consultant helps the client to seek and engage the most suitable foreign partners and helps manage the relationship with them.
The third level deals with the implementation of the project, management and coordination, as well as financial reporting. The consultant supports the customers in the activities of:
- project management for the entire duration of the project or for a part thereof (with the possibility of providing communication plans, quality management, evaluation of procedures and results)
- financial management and reporting: consultancy on reporting may be provided as a single service or complementary.