- On 09/04/2018
We are looking for 1 project officer to be included in our Milan premises. The officer will be involved in the implementation of European projects.
The main commitment will be to support the Project Manager in managing ongoing projects. The main area of interest is Education & Training.
Reference EU funding programs (non-exhaustive): ERASMUS +, call EACEA, EaSI, INTERREG.
The person identified will work in close contact with an extremely dynamic and flexible team, with extremely high operational and decisional autonomy. We are looking for a competitive and motivated person, goal-oriented and with a proactive attitude.
– Writing reports and research in the purely educational and training fields;
– Search for funding programs and calls;
– Administration of questionnaires and interviews;
– Development of promotional activities: writing articles, newsletters, social media animation;
– Support for the design and implementation of educational / training content
The person identified has a MA (Master of Arts) or a Master’s Degree preferably in:
– Education Science
– Political Science
– International relations
The person identified is resident in the Milan city or area. This job advertisement is made in accordance with the provision on gender equality required by the Italian law no. 903/77.
– Proficient in English (at least C1 level in writing, speaking and listening);
– A good knowledge of the European Programs, of the European Institutions and of the most important policies in Education & Training;
– An excellent mastery of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Basic knowledge of photo editing software, graphic design and similar tools (Photoshop, etc);
- Basic knowledge of the main CMS – Content Management System (WordPress, etc);
- Advanced skills in the management of the main social networks (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, etc) and of the email marketing platforms (such as Mail Up, Mail Chimp, etc)
Previous experience in the role of at least 1 year, with a proven background of EU projects already managed. Strong adaptability and availability for flexible working hours and possible travels to Europe.
After a first screening and assessment of the curricula, only suitable candidates will be contacted for two selection tests:
- A motivational interview in English, where the experiences of the candidate will be examined in depth and a listening, reading and writing test in English will be carried out;
- A two-day on-the-job test, where the candidate will be assessed on activities similar to the tasks he/she will potentially perform in his daily work
A first test period of 4 months is foreseen, followed by a possible offer of stable collaboration.
To apply, send your detailed CV by April 17, 2018 to: