Nuturing the new force of Erasmus Champions in School Education – ERA4SE is an Erasmus + project in the school education field, started in December 2020, with a duration of 24 months.
The project aims to boost schools motivation and capacity to successfully generate, participate, implement and valorize Erasmus+ initiatives.
Over time, the role of the school has changed. The capital that countries invest in education is often insufficient and educational institutions have to find ways to ensure their excellence and the best education for their students. European projects, especially Erasmus +, become a very important opportunity for them.
The aim is to create teams of teachers (“superheroes”) that can take school needs to an international level by participating in the Erasmus+ programme and interesting projects that can generate a meaningful impact on the school and the local community.
The project focuses on:
- Supporting educators, youth workers, educational leaders and support staff;
- Strengthening the profile of the teaching professions;
- Building capacity for promoting and facilitating recognition of learning periods abroad.
ERA4SE will design a methodology to train the staff at the secondary level to acquire knowledge and skills to commit to the internationalization of the school through the participation and valorization of European projects. The project aims to develop educational resources and courses to support and train specialists in the role of educators and project managers.
Eight partner organizations are involved in different aspects of the project to realize the project’s objectives.
The consortium is composed by:
- Agrupamento de Escolas José Estevão (the coordinator), Portugal
- INOVA+ – INNOVATION SERVICES, SA, Portugal
- AINTEK SYMVOULOI EPICHEIRISEON EFARMOGES YPSILIS TECHNOLOGIAS EKPAIDEFSI ANONYMI ETAIREIA, Greece
- 3rd GYMNASIUM OF NIKAIA, Greece
- CPR Región de Murcia, Spain
- INSTITUTO DE EDUCACIÓN SECUNDARIA “VILLA DE ABARÁN”, Spain
- Eurocrea Merchant SRL, Italy
- ISTITUTO ISTRUZIONE SECONDARIA SUPERIORE ALESSANDRO VOLTA, Italy
Stay up to date with the project online:
Visit the website: www.era4se.eu
- Facebook: @era4se