European households have had a steady contribution of approximately 25-27% to the final energy consumption since 1995.
The overall objective of the C.H.A.N.G.E.R.S. project is to exchange good examples on adult education of the project partners through 4 short-term joint staff training covering three main topics: energy efficiency (EE); renewable energy sources (RES) and sustainability in HOUSEHOLDS.
Although several learning materials are available online on these topics, there are social groups e.g. the rural population or senior citizens, who have little or no chance to gain knowledge in these topics. Accordingly, C.H.A.N.G.E.R.S.’ main target group is rural households with a special focus on rural seniors.
The project partners are CAM Consulting Szolgaltato Korlatolt Felelossegu Tarsasag (Hungary), PROJECTS IN MOTION LIMITED (Malta), EUROCREA MERCHANT SRL (Italy), BSC, POSLOVNO PODPORNI CENTER, DOO (Slovenia).
All partners have considerable experience in adult education in the field of energy and sustainability and are committed to improving their related knowledge and skills. The best way to accomplish this improvement is to train the staff members of the Partner’s organizations. The outcomes of the project would be the collection of good examples and a recommendation document that serves as a user guide, explaining the ways the adult training might be prepared and done for seniors.
Expected results of C.H.A.N.G.E.R.S.’ project:
- to increased knowledge of educators;
- to increased knowledge at participating partner organisations;
- bring the opportunity to adapt the presented good examples;
- better cooperation amongst the participating organisations and improved capacity to work and collaborate in a transnational environment;
- bring a new opportunity for adult educators to improve their knowledge and competences in the field, and for the stakeholders to educate the households;
- potential to create new ideas as a follow-up of the project or as new, future opportunities for cooperation based on the project results.
Stay up to date with the project online
Visit the website: www.camconsulting.eu/en/changers-en